Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Album infos..

                                                      -2AM Album Tracklistings plus DL links-


      
"I was wrong"  .....

Tracklisting
 

  1. Prologue                                  http://www.4shared.com/audio/74WJRNr3/2AM-_Prologue.htm
  2. I Was Wrong                http://www.4shared.com/audio/XnuDhTgo/03_2AM_-_I_Was_Wrong.htm
  3. What Do I Do                 http://www.4shared.com/audio/ddANAcKL/2AM_-_What_Do_I_Do.htm
  4. Not Because                    http://www.4shared.com/audio/BLjkf-SG/2AM_-_NOT_BECAUSE.htm
  5. Although You've Turned Around Now
  6. Lost                                                        http://www.4shared.com/audio/-ZycpwAI/2AM_-_Lost.htm
  7. I can't let you go even if I diehttp://www.4shared.com/audio/FzapDDsu/2AM_-_Even_if_i_die_i_cant_sen.htm
  8. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For Youhttp://www.4shared.com/audio/F_oJ6tN7/2AM_-_IM_SORRY_I_CANT_LAUGH_FO.htm
  9. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan & Joo Hee of 8eight)http://www.4shared.com/audio/K6HY4mll/2AM_-_I_LOVE_YOU_FT_BAEK_CHAN_.htm
  10. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)http://www.4shared.com/audio/n4tS1Kzk/2AM_-_TO_HER_FT_CHANSUNG_OF_2P.htm
  11. Epilogue (Laugh)http://www.4shared.com/audio/1lNdbe38/2AM_-_Epilogue__Laughter_.htm
 Can't let you go even if I die .....

 Tracklisting

  1. Intro            http://www.4shared.com/audio/kBOXo6QG/2AM_-_INTRO.htm
  2. Can't Let You Go Even If I Die
  3. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You
  4. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)
  5. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)
  6. I`m Laughing (Outro)


Saint o'clock .....

Tracklisting

1. "Phone" (Intro) 1:32http://www.4shared.com/audio/ovmPayb6/2AM_-_Intro-Phone.htm
2. "전활 받지 않는 너에게" (You Wouldn't Answer My Calls) 3:52http://www.4shared.com/audio/wbfXJSYc/2AM_-_You_Wouldnt_Answer_My_Ca.htm
3. "미친 듯이" (Like Crazy) 2:51http://www.4shared.com/audio/NWyMFbWr/2AM_-_Like_Crazy.htm
4. "바로 나야" (Just Me (feat. GLAM)) 4:17http://www.4shared.com/audio/42-y6sTO/2AM_Feat_Glam_-_Just_Me.htm
5. "Mirage"   3:26http://www.4shared.com/audio/0qh05Cti/2AM_-_Mirage.htm
6. "다시 사랑하기엔" (To Love Again) 3:45http://www.4shared.com/audio/ODqlRs5K/2AM_-_To_love_again.htm
7. "이젠 없다" (Now, There's No More) 4:13http://www.4shared.com/audio/3xpJ5oFO/2AM_-_Now_theres_No_More.htm
8. "불안하다" (Nervous) 3:56http://www.4shared.com/audio/2snizpwV/Nervous-2AM.htm
9. "Love U, Hate U (feat. 방탄소년단)" ((Feat. Bulletproof Boy Scouts)) 3:14http://www.4shared.com/audio/9O88UPLv/2AM_-__Love_U_Hate_U.htm
10. "With Or Without U"   3:52http://www.4shared.com/audio/8lYLiRnS/2am_-_With_or_Without_You.htm
11. "사랑한단 말 못해" (I Can't Tell You I Love You) 3:17http://www.4shared.com/audio/miWl7vUy/2AM_-_I_Cant_Tell_You_I_Love_Y.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment